Restrictions on Use Of The Website
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by Aipl.
- You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
- Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of Aipl.
- You may not use or access the Web Site or the Aipl Systems or Services in any way that, in Aipl’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Aipl Systems, Services or the Web Site or interferes with the ability of authorised parties to access the Aipl Systems, Services or the Web Site.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of AIPL.
Inbound Links. Linking to any page of the Web Site other than to https://www.appoloinfraprojects.com through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linkage agreement with Aipl. Any website or other devices that link to https://www.appoloinfraprojects.com or any page available therein is prohibited from
- replicating Content,
- using a browser or border environment around the Content,
- implying in any fashion that Aipl or any of its affiliates endorse it or its products,
- misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with Aipl or any of the Aipl affiliates,
- presenting false information about Aipl products or services, and
- using any logo or mark of Aipl or any of its affiliates, without express written permission from Aipl
You agree that Aipl, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Web Site, the Aipl Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately
- discontinue Your use of the Web Site, and
- destroy any copies You may have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Web Site, the CRISIL Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, You agree that Aipl shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Web Site, the Aipl Systems, Information and/or the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Compliance With Law including Export Control
You agree to use the Web Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings, and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of Aipl, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of Aipl and You shall take no action which might cause Aipl to be in breach of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to Aipl.